Who we are
Expedite FM takes care of facilities management services in commercial office buildings.
We offer a range of services to commercial offices including but not exclusive to: Air Conditioning & Heating; Electrical & Data Work; Painting & Decorating; Plumbing; Security & Access Control; Cleaning & Disposals; Compliance; Furniture & Storage; and Emergency Call Out.
Information we collect and process
We collect and process your personal data to the extent necessary in the framework of our activities and to achieve a high standard of personalised services.
- Information that you provide voluntarily. This is generally information that you provide us with by completing a contact form on one of the websites we operate, subscribing to our newsletters, enquiring about our services, posting material or requesting further services. The information we collect may include name, e-mail address, organisation you work for, postal code, telephone number, job title. When we do receive your personal information we will treat it securely, lawfully and fairly.
- Information we collect when you do business with us. We may collect and process information relating to you as an individual when you conduct business with Expedite Office Limited as, or on behalf of, a customer or prospective customer, or as, or on behalf of, a vendor, supplier, consultant, professional adviser or other third party. This data may include:
- Contact details of point of contact such as name, business phone numbers, business address. This information can also be used for contacting you to any of our promotional or other events;
- Role-related information such as job title, responsibilities, department, work history, qualifications and experience;
- Financial information such as financial account information about individuals connected to a particular business or property ownership information relating to such individuals if needed to take payment or fulfil contractual obligations or for due diligence or related purposes.
- Information that we collect automatically. When you visit one of our websites, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include your IP address, operating system, browser-type, broad geographic location or other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences, and so allows us to customise our website according to your individual interests, and to recognise you when you return to our website. We use this information purely for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality, relevance and experience of our websites to our visitors.
- Information that we obtain from third party sources. Sometimes we may receive personal information about you from third party sources such as other parties in the real estate sector (e.g. real-estate agents, purchasers, vendors, lenders, architects, surveyors, developers, landlords etc.). We will only obtain this information where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to disclose your personal information to us. If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes for which their information will be processed and that you have obtained any necessary consents to the processing of their personal information.
Legal basis for processing personal information
We collect personal information from you only where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or where we have your consent to do so.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance to our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), these interests will normally be: to provide our services to you, respond to your queries, improve our websites or undertake marketing. Our legitimate interests are not outweighed by any prejudice to your individual rights and freedoms. We may have other legitimate interests and, if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Please contact us should you have any questions concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information.
Sharing your data with the third parties
We do not share your details with the third parties, unless, it is agreed otherwise in the contract between us or it is necessary for us to be able to carry out our obligations to you (e.g. sharing your contact details with service providers which perform services on our behalf).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us or which we think may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will retain your personal data for the longer of the period required in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or another period with regard to our operational requirements, such as proper account maintenance, facilitating client relationship management, and responding to legal claims or regulatory requests.
Your rights and ability to exercise them
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- To access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data, and a copy of such personal data.
- To rectify: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that such personal data be modified accordingly.
- To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
- To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing.
- To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Our contact information
If you have received an e-mail or e-mails from Expedite FM that you no longer wish to receive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the same e-mail address if you otherwise have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.